- It's been half a decade since Sarah Hesketh's first collection, which is far too long, so I'm really looking forward to her next collection, The Hard Word Box. Developed from the Where the heart is project, it's out in December with Penned in the Margins who have given us a glimpse of its stunning cover....
- 50 Reasons Not to Date a Poet. Only 50?
- The winning combination of Keats House and Jo Bell is on this Sunday - it'd be silly to miss out should you be near Hampstead Heath....
- The life of sexagenarians revolves around poetry apparently.
- The longest poem of the classical era recorded in stone has been unearthed in Turkey. Try and say 'catalectic trochaic tetrameter' with a mouth full.
- This will be on every writer's Christmas wishlist no doubt.
- Liverpool University Press has just announced a new series of poetry titles, making them currently the only UK university press to publish poetry.
- The opportunity to see Forward-prize winner Kei Miller read in Buckingham Palace on the theme of gold.
- Be the first to like this: New Scottish Poetry is out!
- And to end on a plug, anyone fancy a cabin boy?
https://www.passle.net/Content/Images/passle_logo-186px.png Passle https://passle.net
More posts by Claire Trévien
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at email@example.com