- The Poetry School has launched its Spring courses. Booking is now open for courses as varied as Writing the Tempest, Comical poetry, European Avant-Garde. I'm also leading one on a topic that will surprise no-one: the sea!
- Natalya Anderson shares her journey from being a professional ballerina to winning the Bridport Prize for poetry.
- Judges of the Ted Hughes Award are looking for recommendations. If you are a member of the Poetry Society you can cast a vote for new work in poetry that defies boundaries.
- The poetry of a Chinese factory worker who committed suicide has been haunting me all week.
- Have you read this interview between Charles Whalley and Dave Coates? You really ought to if you care about poetry, poetry criticism, or prize culture.
- Read about the day-jobs of poets.
- The 2014 Nicholas Schaffner Award is now accepting literary works in any genre that deal with music, poetry included!
- John McCullough to judge a Four Counties Poetry Competition!
- No Tokens Journal is looking for submissions.
- Other Countries: Contemporary Poets Rewiring History is launching on 3rd December in London. And yes, that's a plug.
More posts by Claire Trévien
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org