- Disturbing poetry by children goes viral.
- The cover of Simon Barraclough's hotly (eh!) anticipated collection Sunspots is revealed.
- How to maximise your chances of getting a poem published.
- A huge archive of African poetry has been created.
- Poems in the Waiting Room is open for submissions.
- Small Poetry Publisher steals thunder from Fifty Shades of Grey.
- The Poetry School announces the winners of its micro-commission project.
- Poets get a spread in Marie-Claire.
- A dive into the Dutch post-modern poetry scene
More posts by Claire Trévien
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org