As 2015 is drawing to a close, here are some of this blog’s most viewed and shared content for you to enjoy:
10 posts about Social Media Marketing
- Connor Kinnear, How to differentiate yourself on LinkedIn
- Claire Trévien, Social Media and Lawyers: new figures [infographic]
- Tom Elgar, Why doesn’t Twitter work for Professional Services?
- Claire Trévien, 5 ‘Boring’ Companies that are Rocking Instagram
- Chris Grant, Is your Social Media Policy Holding you Back?
- Claire Trévien, 7 Twitter faux pas to avoid
- Adam Elgar, How to promote your B2B content on Pinterest
- Claire Trévien, Is your Linkedin profile optimized for success?
- David Kirk, Is it time to incorporate Snapchat into your B2B Content Marketing Strategy
- Claire Trévien, Why you should make social selling a part of your lead generation strategy
10 posts about Content Marketing
- Chris Grant, Content Marketing for ‘Boring’ Companies
- Claire Trévien, The Top 5 Content Marketing Books of 2015
- Ben Hammersley, The Human Element of Legal Content
- Claire Trévien, How to Write a Killer Headline Without Using Clickbait
- David Kirk, How to Create an Effective Call-to-Action
- James Barclay, Content marketing from the year 1900
- Adam Elgar, Using the ‘F’ in Email Design
- Sam Dight, Content Marketing for Property People?
- Tom Elgar, Hero, Hub, Hygiene – a content strategy for Professional Services firms
- Chris Grant, B2B Content, Fast Food or Haute Cuisine?
Enjoy the rest of 2015, and see you next year!